|Season 1, Episode 8 (1/2)|
|Written by||Doug Langdale|
Beauty and the Zit
Fang unknowingly invents rock n' roll, causing she, Dave, Candy, Oswidge, Lula, Faffy and a donkey to form the wildly successful band 'The Barbarian Six+Donkey'. However, Chuckles the Silly Piggy disguises himself as a music producer and fools the band as part of a plan to destroy them for good.
- [In this episode Dave, Fang, Candy, Oswidge, and Faffy create a band with a donkey.]
- Fang: [singing] Donkey chum, donkey chum
- Yeah, yeah, yeah! Love my donkey or you are dumb! Yeah, donkey chum! [screams]
- [Uncle Oswidge invents rock 'n' roll after hearing Fang's version of "Donkey Chum".]
- Uncle Oswidge: I'll call it rock 'n' roll. Cause it feels like you're being hit with a rock, and I'm hungry for a roll.
- [Fang explains how she knows how to play the lute.]
- Fang: It's a long story. See, there was this bug...
- [Fang flashes back.]
- Bug: Spare my life and I'll teach you to play the lute.
- [Back in the present.]
- Fang: Then he taught me the lute. Huh, guess it wasn't that long.
- [After "Donkey Chum" became a hit Dave writes another song entitled "Pancake Party".]
- Dave: Here's a little song I like to call "Pancake Party". [Singing]]
- If I had a pancake....
- I'd eat it with butter!
- I'd eat it with syrup!
- I'd eat it with a fork!
- Oh Pan...
- Fang: [Switching music to rock] Let me show you how it's done! [Singing]
- Pancakes, Pancakes,
- Eat 'em with a fork!
- Pancakes, pancakes!
- Don't be a dork!