|Season 1, Episode 6|
|Air date||January 30, 2004|
|Written by||Kevin Hopps|
|Directed by||Howy Parkins|
The Terror of Mecha-Dave
Candy sets her sights on making Fang presentable in high society.
- [Some bugs are telling scary stories about Fang, and are interrupted by Fang.]
- Fang: I squash you all!
- [Dave reads a letter from his parents.]
- Dave: Dear kids, we're still busy fighting evil, but we'll be home soon. Your mother says the demon monkeys may attack but I don't think- egad, they're here. Ieee, argh, ow, ow, ow, ow, yar, ock, yargh, ock, ye, ye, ye, ye, ye, scree, erk. Love, mom and dad.
- Dave: We can teach Fang to be way, way, way more civilized with this: [holds up book.] A Young Lady's Guide to being Way, Way, Way More Civilized.
- Candy: What was I thinking? Making Fang civilized is hopeless!
- Oswidge: Yes, because we've been missing the key ingredient: bribery!
- Storyteller: Fizzberries: a treat so beloved by Fang, that she would chew off her own leg to get to them!
- [Fang, after becoming civilized, decides to clothe all of the naked animals in Udrogoth.]
- Fang: It'll be even better once I get dresses on all these fish!
- Fang: Here, little ladybug. I made you a dress!
- Ladybug: Nice material! Is it chiffon?
- [Fang has made a moat for Udrogoth Castle and turned it into a bug-feeding trough]
- Dave: They're in my pants!
- Storyteller: Bugle Beetles! These terrible insects are famous for their unstoppable wrath!
- Dumb Beetle: We're gonna smash things up good, huh? [Chuckles.]
- Dumber Beetle: We're gonna smash things up real good! [Laughs.]
- Storyteller: They're also famous for being about as smart as the stuff you scoop out of a pumpkin.
- [The Royal Family sees the invading Bugle Beetle herd.]
- Dave: I'll go get bug spray. I think there's some in northern China!
- [Osiwdge tries to defeat a Bugle Beetle with his magic.]
- Oswidge: Hold your horses, bigfella, I gotta check the owner's manual for this wand. Ah, here it is. Destroy: see obliterate. Obliterate: see Destroy. Dang it!
- Candy: It's my fault we're all... doomed and junk.
- Fang: Oh, dear! The killer insects are menacing my beloved family!
- Dumb Beetle: Is it just me, or does The Great Destructor seem smaller in person?
- Dumber Beetle: Maybe we's bigger in person.