|Season 1, Episode 1 (1/2)|
|Air date||January 23, 2004|
|Written by||Mark Drop|
|Directed by||Howy Parkins|
Lula gets stuck in a tree stump during Dave's attempt to guard the Enchanted Forest against a giant man-eating muffin. When the royal family is unable to free Lula, a tiny, winged sprite establishes himself as the ruler of Udrogoth.
- [Princess Candy has just been informed that a giant muffin is attacking the enchanted forest, and various characters are suggesting how to deal with it.]
- Dave: That'll never work. Does anyone have one of those yappy dogs? That might scare it away.
- [Lula is Dave's enchanted talking sword]
- Lula: You know what would come in handy against a monster made of dough? Some sort of sharp implement. Oh, if only you had a sharp implement, David. If only-
- Dave: There's no need to be sarcastic. Time to cut a muffin!
- Lula: That sounds nasty for some reason.
- Lula: Somebody get me out of here! This stump's got worms in it!
- Dave: Stop! Don't spoonfeed that sprite another bite of regurgitated goose! Not until I floss his royal teeth. Say "Ahh" your majesty!
- The Sprite of the Stump: Okay, whichever one of you manages to slay the muffin monster, wins this: it's an immunity totem. Whoever wins it is excused from giving me my evening spongebath.
- [The muffin monster's big brother is attacking Udrogoth Castle. He takes a tower and throws it.]
- Fang: Hey, he threw my room! All my dollies are in there!
- [Dave, Candy, and Oswidge look at Fang]
- Fang: I mean, all my... Weapons.
- [A tower falls in the middle of the Enchanted Forest.]
- Oswidge: Hey, he threw my room! All my dollies are in there!
- [Dave, Candy, and Fang look at Oswidge]
- Oswidge: I mean, all my... Magic stuff?