|Season 1, Episode 8 (2/2)|
|Air date||February 13, 2004|
|Written by|| John Behnke|
|Directed by||Howy Parkins|
Candy has difficulty paying off an expensive spending spree when she discovers that online shopping is possible. She laters finds out that Chuckles and the Queen of the Mole People are also in debt for the same reason.
- [After the Ogre's check had been passed from debtor to debtor Dave questions what just happened]
- Uncle Oswidge: I think I can explain all that in song...
- I knew an egg by the name of Steve
- Layed by a moo-cow, I believe
- Wore pants, suspenders and a tie
- And only washed his face on the fifth of July
- Steve took a nap in a frying pan and woke up next to sausages!
- [The cast joins in a chorus of "Steve the Egg".]
- Dave: Now I get it!